This is my second check-in of GHR 2013. By now, most people have abandoned their NYE resolutions and that is where GHR comes in for me. So, on with my resolutions.
- Relocate back to Houston Texas
- Drop and lose 5 pounds a month for 4 months
- Learn Ruby on Rails
- Finally complete my file server and host this website and photo archives on it.
Here is my progress from 3/3 when I started this until today, 4/4.
- Relocation to Houston efforts are an ongoing work in progress.
- Lost a total of 3 pounds this month.
- Have not even looked at Ruby On Rails.
- Regarding the development of a file server, the motherboard has failed. I am not going to spend any more time or money in to it.
I need to lose a minimum of 8 pounds this month to achieve my goal of 20 pounds off in 4 months.
Keep up the relocation effort. After a couple of phone interviews and no results, this is discouraging and difficult to do in another state.
Tax season has taken a large mental toll on me and I have to shake this off.
I’ll be checking back in on 5/5 with updates.