Picking up the Python programming language is going smoother than most of the other languages I have attempted to learn so far. If I am going to become a full stack developer I need to get in the habit of using best practices such as…
1. Developing a working solution by solving a problem.
2. Work it out first either by using pen/paper or a mind map app.
3. Utilize an up-to-date Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
4. Master at least one language
5. Keep it simple
6. Ask questions. Reach out to others to learn from.
7. Utilize Github more often. Submit several more pull requests.
8. Brush up on my Linux skills (installed on my machine via VirtualBox.)
9. Look up terms I don’t understand.
10. Read up on current trends
Developing these habits, I believe, will allow me to…develop.