Skip to content
- Human brains are fantastic. We can process the stress of a pandemic and we can find creativity and beauty during a pandemic.
- Remembering what I said I would do if I had the time to do it in. Well, now is the time.
- Turn that fantastic brain off and use my hands or feet instead.
- Make some comfort food. Soups are always a good idea.
- Take it outside and walk.
- What would a Stoic do? Those disrupted vacation plans? Let it go. Now is all we are offered, enjoy it.
- Find a work-around and hit the road anyway.
- Finish that photo project. Write in the journal.