- Creativity and imagination needs to be constantly fed.
- Reading is an anytime, anywhere pastime
- Slow down.
- Excuses delay the inevitable.
- Make time for good conversation.
- Apply what you know.
- Chase the knowledge.
- Organize your desk.
- Make yourself so good that they don’t want to let you go.
- You are only as good to them as your last quarter.
- Do or don’t.
- Your best effort wants to come out. Give it a go.
- Essentialism > minimalism
- Personal development > formal education.
- Learning > formal education
- Moderation in all things (sugar, salt, social media, alcohol, spending)
- Let the tools do their job. Your brain can take care of the rest.
- Pen to paper > fingers to keyboard.
- What is your origin story? Document your progress.
- Change is good.
- Willingness to change is even better.
- Laughing is a habit-forming drug.
- No one told you because they didn’t know either.
- Asking is free.
- Doing > over-analyzing how to do it.
- Your thoughts are clouded and stuck in high fructose corn syrup.
- Youth is a feeling, not an age.
- Call your loved ones.
- Forgive yourself.
- Forgive them.
- Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, and faithfulness > whatever else you are doing instead.
May 11, 2022
A Few Thoughts On…
Get more of this into your inbox