Reading is a lifelong habit for me. I enjoy reading for pleasure as well as knowledge. To have access to both old and new knowledge in our hands is one of the greatest gifts we have accomplished together.
The list of reading material below is not an exhaustive one but more of a current view into where my head is at and where I want to go next.
- Foucault’s Pendulum by Umberto Eco
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Harari
- The Last Great Road Bum by Hector Tobar
- Antifragile by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- A Time For Mercy by John Grisham
- To Hold Up The Sky by Cixin Liu
All Time Favorites