Reading is a lifelong habit for me. I enjoy reading for pleasure as well as knowledge. To have access to both old and new knowledge in our hands is one of the greatest gifts we have accomplished together.
The list of reading material below is not an exhaustive one but more of a current view into where my head is at and where I want to go next.
- Writing Your Novel Start/Finish by Joseph Bates
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The Sign and the Seal by Graham Hancock
- Heaven’s Mirror by Graham Hancock
- The Judas Strain by James Rollins
- Pacific Vortex by Clive Cussler
- Raise the Titanic by Clive Cussler
- The Sum of All Fears by Tom Clancy
All Time Favorites